Expedition Aluminium Front Basket Roof Rack for Mitsubishi Shogun/Pajero 1982-19
The Direct4x4 expedition roof rack range offer stacks of solid load space and can open up a world of opportunities with fully compatible add-ons such as roof tents and side awnings. Keep your luggage or cargo safe and secure during your overland adventures.
- Made from heavy-duty lightweight aluminium (~50% lighter than steel counterparts) with a robust 32mm diameter sub-frame.
- Multiple 5 inch secure steel brackets down each side of the rack that easily fit to your rain gutter to keep your cargo firmly in place.
- A massive 200kg maximum load capacity thanks to the heavy-duty frame and resilient diamond mesh design.
- Matte black powder-coated finish looks great on any offroad vehicle.
- Space for up to 5 spotlights provided on the front edge of the frame, hole diameter is 12mm.
- Easy to fit, remove and maintain.
- Mostly flat base design allows for transportation of wider goods such as plasterboard and certain roof top tents, while the front guard rail provides convenience and extra protection for cargo.
- Dimensions: Width=125cm ( 49.2 inches), Height 20cm (7.9 inches), Length=2.3m (90.6 inches).