[TAB] Fitting Information
- If you would like us to fit your item at our Derby workshop, please click here for more information.
- Fitting guides for our products can be found here. If you can't find the guide you're looking for, please contact our support team.
- We advise using at least 2 people to fit larger items.
- For the majority of our side steps, no chassis drilling will be required. Undertray shields will need to be removed before fitting and trimmed around the bolt locations using a dia cutter or something similar. If you have any questions, please contact our support team.
- For safety, check all bolts/brackets 7 days after installation and inspect all fixtures every 3 months.
- Our roof tents and roof racks are designed to be fitted together. If using roof bars instead of a rack, we recommend 3 or more roof bars a minimum of 1.2m apart for safety.