Isuzu D-Max 'Star-flex' Pickup Hard Top Canopy
Secure the load bed area of your pickup with our premium quality hard canopy truck tops.
Pickups have become extremely popular with many tradespeople and enthusiasts alike and their practicality is unmatched. Our tough, reliable and secure hard top pickup canopies will add even more practicality to your pride and joy workhorse. Keep your shopping, luggage and tools safe and away from prying arms and eyes. Also great for pets!
Price includes shipping and VAT. PLEASE NOTE that we can only ship to UK mainland addresses.
Images are for demonstration and illustrative purposes only.
- Painted especially to the match the colour of your vehicle.
- Produced form reinforced durable fibreglass.
- Load rating of 75kg (with the use of optional roof rails).
- Strong and secure rear door having a polyurethane frame for added strength.
- Multiple configuration options available including roof rails, sliding front and side windows. Please contact us for more information.
- Tinted windows throughout, keeping your valuables out of sight.
- Any doors come with lock and key.
- Interior is covered with carpet for added smartness and comfort.
- Reinforced hinges adding to the overall feel of quality.
- Fitting price for this item is £70 inc. VAT. Please call us immediately after ordering to arrange a date and time.
- Click here for more information on our fitting service and prices.
- Very simple and practical fixing system, no drill fitting required.
- It is recommended to check the fixing brackets for safety and security every six months.
- Can be cleaned in the normal manner but please make sure all window/door seals are secure before using an auto car wash.
- These canopies come in a large variety of options including roof rails, sliding front windows and different load ratings. If you do not see what you need here, please call us for more information and we will see if we can accommodate your requirements. Call us for details on 01332 601016 (Mon-Fri 9am-5pm) or email email@example.com.
- The roof rails are drilled directly into the roof of the canopy at the factory.
- Click here if you are unsure of your vehicle's colour code.