Audi Q5 2009-2016 OE Style Side Steps
Our OE style of side steps and running boards are for drivers who want to maintain the original look of the brand without having to pay manufacturer prices. Manufactured and tested to the same rigorous standards of the original manufacturer, these premium quality side steps and running boards offer multiple practical applications for everyday city and country driving. Comes as a complete kit; 2 steps and a full set of brackets and fixings appropriate for your vehicle.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the battery layout under the vehicle, our side steps and running boards will not fit Audi hybrid models.
- Sturdy non-slip platform for rigorous daily usage.
- Black segmented surface accentuated by grey piping and finished with a stainless steel flash.
- Reduce debris and dirt thrown up from the wheels.
- Prevent damage from other car doors and obstacles.
- A sturdy platform so you can easily reach the roof for cleaning or accessory fitting.
- The brackets fit existing mounting points on your vehicle's chassis, meaning there is no need for drilling or removing foot-well carpets.
- Low maintenance and easy to clean.
- Fitting price for this item is £110 inc. VAT. Please call us immediately after ordering to arrange a date and time.
- Click here for more information on our fitting service and prices.
- You may find that your vehicle has large plastic shields under the chassis. If so, all of the necessary fixing holes will be underneath this cover. Therefore, you will need to remove this cover, fit the brackets and then replace the cover, cutting the parts where the brackets protrude out. This is the case when fitting any side steps, not just those that we supply. If you require further advice, please contact us.
- Please ensure that you have received all of the components needed for fitting. If you believe there is anything missing, contact us for assistance.
- Click here for fitting instructions and guides.
- Please DO NOT use car cleaning products which contain TFR (Traffic Film Remover) as these will corrode the metal. Our warranty cannot cover products that have been cleaned with said solutions.
- We strongly advise you check under the car at several intervals after the initial fitting to ensure safety. After 7 days, check and tighten any bolts and we recommend inspecting the bolts, brackets and boards at least once every 6 months.
- If your vehicle is not listed in the drop-down box above then these steps do not fit your vehicle. If unsure, please contact us before ordering.