Direct4x4 Delivery Information
Your satisfaction is our top priority and therefore we take every care in ensuring safe shipment from our warehouses to your door. Working alongside some of the top courier firms in the country, we aim to provide prompt and convenient logistics for both trade and domestic customers.
SECTION 1 - UK DELIVERY
- Orders being delivered within the United Kingdom mainland include free shipping. Delivery is typically made within 2-4 working days. For certain products, there may be an additional charge for the Channel Islands, Northern Ireland, the Isle of Man, the Isle of Wight and the Scottish Highlands. These charges may need to be applied manually after your order has been placed on the website so if you're unsure about delivery to your non-mainland address, please contact our sales team before ordering. Please note that this offer may not apply to very large items and items manufactured to order such as canopies, for more information on such items, please contact our sales team directly.
- Next business day delivery is available on most of our products. Orders must be placed before 2pm for same day dispatch. Please note that we are unable to refund delivery charges if the courier is not able to deliver the goods due to nobody being home or other reasons outside of the control of Direct4x4.
- Tracking information will be provided via email on dispatch. A signature will be required on delivery. If you are not home for the delivery, our couriers will make a 2nd attempt. If this attempt also fails, the goods will be returned to us and you will be charged and administration fee up to and including £45 for each missed attempt. Some smaller items may be delivered to collection access points close to your address.
- Please note that in order to expedite multiple item orders, it may be necessary to send parts of the order out at different times, with different couriers or from different dispatch centres. In such cases, there is a chance that different parts of the order may arrive on different days or at different times. If there is any confusion, contact our support team for more detailed order tracking details.
SECTION 1.1 - FRONT RUNNER PRODUCTS
Direct4x4 are UK dealers for Front Runner Outfitters products. Not all of these items are kept in stock in our warehouses and will therefore take a little longer to deliver. Delivery is usually made within 5-7 working days. Rapid delivery options are unavailable for these products.
SECTION 1.2 - RIVAL4X4 PRODUCTS
Direct4x4 are UK dealers for Rival4x4 underbody armor. These products are manufactured to order. Delivery typically takes 14 working days. Rapid delivery options are unavailable for these products.
SECTION 2 - INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY
- Orders being delivered outside the United Kingdom mainland will be quoted and charged appropriately for shipping during the purchase process. Any additional charges including currency conversions, customs taxes etc. are wholly the responsibility of the recipient. Delivery is typically made within 5-14 working days, subject to customs clearance. If the consignee refuses to accept the goods for whatever reason and Direct4x4 incur a cost because of this, any refund offered will be minus those administration costs.
- Please note that we are unable to refund delivery charges if the courier is not able to deliver the goods due to nobody being home or other reasons outside of the control of Direct4x4.
- Tracking information will be provided via email on dispatch. A signature will be required on delivery.
- If you live on an off-shore island in your country, you may need to place your order over the telephone so we can arrange special delivery arrangements for you.
- Please note that in order to expedite multiple item orders, it may be necessary to send parts of the order out at different times, with different couriers or from different dispatch centres. In such cases, there is a chance that different parts of the order may arrive on different days. If there is any confusion, contact our support team for more detailed order tracking details.
SECTION 3 - ALTERNATIVE ADDRESSES
- During the checkout process, you may be able to specify separate billing and shipping addresses. For security reasons, we reserve the right not to accept/deliver orders if we have reason to believe that the address is not secure or the order is fraudulent. If this affects an order you place, we will notify you as soon as we can and provide you with alternate payment options.
- We are unable to change the delivery address once the order has been accepted so please ensure that you input your details accurately. If you are having the order delivered to a business address please make sure that the company name is included as well as the name of the recipient. All orders delivered to a business address must be checked before being signed for.
SECTION 4 - EXAMPLE SHIPPING COSTS
|Mainland UK||France||United States||New Zealand|
* All prices are estimates based on current data and include VAT.For any questions/concerns regarding delivery, please contact us by email at email@example.com or telephone on 01332 601016.