Universal Mont Blanc Cargo 450 Roof Top Box
Transform your vehicle in to a real pack-mule whenever you need that extra space. The Mont Blanc Cargo range of roof top boxes we supply are great storage solutions for trades people and holiday makers alike. Made from premium materials and subject to rigorous safety testing, they provide the perfect choice to satisfy all types of transportation demands.
These roof boxes are designed to fit any vehicle with aluminium roof bars (maximum size=50x70mm).
Price includes VAT.
- 420 litre black roof box with a load capacity of 50kgs.
- Made from premium UV resistant, high impact ABS plastic.
- Sleek aerodynamic surface design to minimise airflow drag.
- Side opening for easy loading - Struts hold the box open while loading and key stays in place until locked.
- Easy to fit and maintain - Compatible with most roof bars.
- Includes heavy duty straps to secure items inside the box and stop them from moving about.
- Very safe and secure locking mechanism will protect your valuables from intruders.
- Maximum speed when the box is fitted is 70mph (120km/h)
- Ensure that the box is installed level and straight and that there is no movement in the unit.
- Try to keep the load weight balanced throughout the box.
- Outer dimensions: Length=182cm (71.65in), Width=88cm (34.65in), Height=35cm (13.78in).
- Inner dimensions: Length=176cm,(69.29in), Width=79cm (31.10in), Height=33cm (12.99in).
- If your vehicle is not listed in the drop-down box above then this product may not fit your vehicle. If unsure, please contact us before ordering.
Founded in 1947, Mont Blanc has worked tirelessly to become a leader in travelling and transportation equipment for cars. Step by step, they have developed their products and improved quality, safety and sustainability. Their equipment is always manufactured to a very professional standard, easy to install and designed perfectly for it's intended purpose. Mont Blanc also acts as an Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM), and is often the global car industry's first choice of partner and supplier. Their production sites are located in France, Romania and Sweden, with development and design facilities in Sweden.